Sunday, March 22, 2009

65 Things

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair but I just like to soak for a while at first!

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Dark Blue

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Most certainly! Brandon and I have lots of Kisses in our future!

4. Do you plan your social calendar more than a week in advance? Sometimes, I like to leave room to be spontaneous though. Is that an oxymoron?

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Bored, I would rather be with my missionary than sitting at home by myself.

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? Vogue

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Very weird, I missed class and had to convince the teacher that I was in Brazil and should still be able to take the final. Never found out if I would get to or not.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? No

9. What are you craving right now? Blueberries!

10. Do you floss? Yes, not flossing leads to gingivitis and bad breath!

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Salad

12. Are you emotional? Yeah, I cry in the shower when I am upset.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I don't remember.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Bite, but I like to make it in my ice cream maker and fresh ice cream is soft and creamy, not biting materiel.

15. Do you like your hair? After years of being in a feud with my hair we have come to appreciate each other.

16. Do you like yourself? Yes

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Is he paying?

18. What are you listening to right now? Michael Buble

19. Are your parents strict? Yes, but they are also my best friends. Brandon's parents are more easy going and I love them to death too.

20. Would you go sky diving? Absolutely, but I would almost certainly throw up from motion sickness. Worth it though!

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yummy

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes – Joey Fatone, Chris Rock, Saw Paris Hilton at a distance as well as Mandy Moore, Shook Elder Perry's hand.

23. Do you rent movies often? Netflix and online TV

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? My promise ring from Brandon is pretty sparkly!

25. How many countries have you visited? 2, but I really want to go to Mexico. It sounds so AMAZING there.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, when I was like 13 and that was funny.

27. Ever been on a train? Yes

28. Brown or white eggs? White

29. Do you have a cell-phone? Who does not? I don't think I will ever have a landline.

30. Do you use chap stick? Burt's and only Burt's!

31. Do you own a gun? NoWay!

32. Can you use chop sticks? I love to use chopstick and I love to make Thai food. Who knows if it tastes authentic?

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Probably just me and Jane tonight. BFF

34. Are you too forgiving? Maybe, I am a peacemaker.

35. Ever been in love? Yes, still am

36. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Serving the Lord on a mission.

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes

38. Last time you cried? A few days ago, missing Brandon.

39. What was the last question you asked? What should we do for dinner?

40. Favorite time of the year? Spring, everything is fresh. Brandon and I have so many amazing springtime memories.

41. Do you have any tattoos? I would never dream of doing that to my body. I guess putting Brandon's name on my ring finger under my ring would be cool.

42. Are you sarcastic? Me, Never!

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yeah, I thought it was so cool how everything changed because of one little action. My life would be so different had Brandon and I not grown up going to school together and had four classes together Jr. year.

44. Ever walked into a wall? Yeah, several.

45. Favorite color? Pink

46. Have you ever slapped someone? No

47. Is your hair curly or straight? A little of both.

48. What was the last CD you bought? Who buys CDs anymore? I love downloading music and most recently got some Miley Cyrus.

49. Do looks matter? NO, I like to dress up and put on makeup but I love that I can leave the house without fretting about getting out of my sweatpants. I try to never judge people by the way they look. We are all children of God. I know Brandon feels the same way.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I'm not sure. I have never been cheated on.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? No

52. Do you like your life right now? I miss Brandon.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Sometime I turn on Disney movies so that I do not feel alone. I love Beauty and the Beast.

54. Can you handle the truth? Yes. I prefer the truth.

55. Do you have good vision? I wear contacts and so does Brandon but he also looks adorable in glasses. Our children will be blind.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? No, I only have one real nemesis.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Always.

58. The last person you held hands with? Jane.

59. What are you wearing? Sweats and one of Brandon's T-shirts.

60. What is your favorite animal? All birds, I love to watch them in the sky and imagine the perspective they have on the world.

61. Where was your FB profile picture taken at? It is a painting by Jackson Pollock.

62. Can you hula hoop? I could when I was younger. I haven’t tried for a while.

63. Do you have a job? Yes

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Food.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Weird last question but YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your sweet thought here!