Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Joining the Blogoshpere

I have finally decided to join the BLOGOSPHERE and throw myself into the e-world. I am a 19 year old student at Western Washington U and am waiting for my missionary. Brandon and I have been dating for 2.5 years and he is serving in Mexico City. I am so proud of him and love him so much. He has always kept me sane and it is eternally hard being away from him. Every letter is an adrenaline rush and counting the days until I see him again keeps me going through the hard time.

It is hard being a Mormon girl where there are not very many of us and it is even harder waiting for a missionary because none of my friends understand what it is like waiting for someone who I love so much. Everyday I just want to fast forward the clock and be with him. Some days are hard and some days are perfect.
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. ~Edna St Vincent Millay


I am excited to meet people who understand me and who I can relate to. I have several blogs that I love to read but as a writer I am a newbie.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are a blogger now. I have been begging you for months and finally it happens! I am excited to keep up with your life via the web even though we live together! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your sweet thought here!